Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fellowship with God....

....it's the title of a book i'm currently reading (by Martyn Lloyd-Jones), but more than that, it's what we were created to do!  ....the highest price in the universe was paid to secure it for us.... how can we pass it by as if it were nothing?  if you're hungering and thirsting for more of it, come join us on the journey... He's waiting for us to move farther up and further in.


20"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

John's Revelation chapter 3, verse 20

1 comment:

  1. I recently heard the question, "are you a disciple of Christ or a carnal Christian." The speaker explained that the way to discipleship is to be in the word and commune with God constantly.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but please keep the post family friendly and honoring to Christ.

Thanks, Brian